So since we backed out on our chase to Minnesota Saturday and the storms this morning took the energy away from what could have been a decent setup for MO/IL, I spent some time updating the website.
The archive page has long been a thorn in my side. It worked, but I didn’t like the way it looked. I found a nice script online that I really like. Until now each month I had to manually update the last months data and place a new link on the archive page, the same process occurred for the yearly archive listings. This really wasn’t a big deal, about 10 minutes each month, now it will all happen automatically.
Hopefully the data is easier to navigate and it should be updated within 2 hours at the beginning of a new month/year.
Here is the link: NOAA Reports